Official Reporters Job in National Assembly Jobs
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the Pakistani nationals possessing the prescribed .domicile, qualification, experience and other requirements for the following posts as mentioned against each:
1. Official Reporter (Urdu) (BS-17): No. of Posts = 4, Age limit: 32 years, Quota: Punjab = 2, Khyber Pakhtunkhawa = 1, Balochistan = 1
Qualification: Bachelor degree, Urdu Shorthand/Typing Speed 120/50 w.p.m. respectively and Proficiency in related Computer Software.
2. Official Reporter (English) (BS-17): No. of Posts = 3, Age limit: 32 years, Quota: Punjab = 1, Sindh (R) = 1, Balochistan = 1
Qualification: Bachelor degree, English Shorthand/Typing Speed 120/50 w.p.m. respectively and Proficiency in related Computer Software.
Only those candidates possessing certificates/degrees from the institutions recognized by the Government (HEC) are eligible to apply. Relaxation in maximum age limit is admissible under the rules. The quota of 10%, 5% and 2% in all posts is reserved for women, Minorities and disabled persons respectively. Excellent interpersonal skills, highly proactive, highly qualified and 6elf-disciplined applicants will be given preference. The competent authonty reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts partially or totally. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate. Only short-listed applicants will be called for test/interview. Government servants should apply through proper channel. Applications on prescribed format must reach this Secretariat latest by 31st December, 2011. Incomplete applications and those received after due date shall not be entertained. The persons, who had already applied for any of the above posts, should submit their applications afresh. The application form can be downloaded from the website www.na.qov.pk
Note: No need to send copies of documents at this stage. However, the original documents shall be produced at the time of test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview/tests.
Deputy Secretary (Establishment) National Assembly Secretariat, Parliament House, Islamabad.
Incoming search terms:
- districtcourtslahore gov pk jobs
- districtcourtslahore gov pk form
- wapda gov pk job application form
- www edudgvt com
- form district court lahore downlaord
- application format for the post of junior clerk
- district court lahore application form
- distfrictcourtslahore gov com
- upgradation of junior clerk
- districtcourtslahore gov pk junior clerk
Share and Enjoy